The cation-exchange resin KU 2-8NA
The Ion exchange (cation-exchange) resin KU 2-8NA is a strongly acidic cation exchange resin gel with a full exchange capacity 4,5 meg / g. The most common type of cations with good performance characteristics.
- PH of environment does not affect the exchange capacity;
- Resistant to acids and alkalis;
- Does not lose performance at high temperatures of 120 ° C – 150 ° C.
|Polymer structure||Styrene with DVB|
|Osmotic stability, %||90|
|Total exchange capacity, meg/g||4,50|
|Volume exchange capacity, meg/ml||1,90/td>|
|Water content (Na+), %||45-50|
|Bulk weight, g/ml||0,77-0,87|
|Specific gravity, g/ml||1,25-1,29/td>|
|Particle size, mm||0,4-1,25|
|Size effect, mm||0,7-0,7|
A catalyst in the chemical industries.
For the production of non-ferrous and rare metals – in metallurgy.
For cleanining of circulating water and sewage.
For purification of waste water in the plating and metal processing industry.
Household cleaning and water softening.
1. Sealed package.
2. Dry storage.
3. The storage temperature of not lower than +20.
4. After freezing should be kept for at least 4 days before use at the temperature recommended by the manufacturer.